|Jak and Daxter|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Playstation 2, 2001)|
The games are considered story-based platform games, including many puzzles involving jumping, sometimes in conjunction with avoiding enemies, and in later games, using different weapons in third-person shooter style. The story focuses on Jak and Daxter, two friends going on adventures in multiple locations in a fictional world, including jungles, volcanoes, cities and deserts. There are four game in the main series and two spin-offs, though these are also considered to be part of the main series storywise. The original trilogy was re-released on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita as part of a HD collection.
Connection with PS Move Heroes:Edit
- Jak and Daxter appear as playable characters.
- Haven City appears as a location.
- Dark Jak appears as Jak's Ultimate Ability.
- Dark Jak activates a Dark Bomb.
- Dark Daxter appear as Daxter's Ultimate Ability.
- Also Daxter gains pants when he transforms into Dark Daxter.
- KG Crates and Barrels appear in some challenges containing crystals instead of eco or munitions.
- The Red Morphgun Blast appear as a blaster.
- Precursor Orbs appear as Haven City's Collectables.
- Jak X's Jak and Freedom League Jak appear as Jak's costumes.
- Pants appears as Daxter's costumes.
- Dark Eco lightnings appear as Jak's Co-Op Ability.
- Spray Gun's Boost Attachment appear as Daxter's Co-Op Ability.
- Daxter sprays Green Eco on enemies.
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 2001 (PS2/PS3/PS Vita)
- Jak II - 2003 (PS2/PS3/ PS Vita)
- Jak 3 - 2004 (PS2/PS3/ PS Vita)
- Jak X: Combat Racing - 2005 (PS2)
- Daxter - 2006 (PSP)
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - 2009 (PS2/PSP)
- Jak and Daxter Collection - 2012 (PS3/PS Vita)