|Developer(s)||Sucker Punch Productions (2002-2005)|
Sanzaru Games (2011-present)
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Playstation 2, 2002)|
Sly Cooper is Stealth/Platformer series developed originally by Sucker Punch Productions, although currently by Sanzaru Games, for the PS2, PS2 and PS3.
The game follows mainly Sly Cooper, a raccoon that just happens to also be the world's greatest thief. With help from his pals Murray the Hippo, Bentley the Turtle and his family's legacy the Thievius Raccoonus; they pull off heists around the world in search of treasure and valuables. The series was one of the cornerstones during the PS2 lifespan, and made its return, onto the PS3, with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
Connection With PS Move HeroesEdit
- Sly Cooper and Bentley appear as playable characters.
- Bentley appears with a modified version of his Wheelchair.
- Paris (France) appears as a location.
- Thief Time (Thief Reflexes) appears as Sly's Ultimate Ability.
- Auto-Hack (Insanity Strike) appear as Bentley's Ultimate Ability.
- Barrels, Boxes and Explosive Barrels appear in some challenges containing crystals instead of coins.
- The Sly's Cane appears as Sly's melee weapon.
- Gold Coins appear as Paris's Collectables.
- Venice Disguise and Pirate Disguise appear as Sly's costumes.
- Sly 2's Bentley and ACCES Pilot Disguise appear as Bentley's costumes.
- Explosive Hat Techinique (Cap Mine) appear as Sly's Co-Op Ability.
- Temporal Lock appear as Benltey's Co-Op Ability.